WELCOME!

Welcome to my korner of the world, with big bay windows. I like to let the sun shine in and warm me, so that I can be inspired. With that inspiration of warmth, I can create a better me, and hopefully touch other lives for the better. And together perhaps we can piece together a better, more positive world.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Contemplative Questionings

Lately I have had many reasons for contemplating life.  I have recently been able to attend some seminars that have made me really look into my life and see where I am and what I am attracting in my life.  I want and need positivity in my life.  I have a wonderful, loving, supportive family. I have many good, dear friends as well.  I also have had my fair share of rough relationships.  I grew, and continue to grow, from all experiences that come my way.  As life continues to change day by day, as no day is the same, and there are new challenges every day, I look deeper into myself and search for the good, and focus on that.  I wish that others in my life could do the same.  My heart breaks for those who cannot see (or chose not to) what gifts they have, the little things in life that bring joy, and can only focus on the big issues, or make bigger issues out of the little things that don't really have much of a significance in life.

There are days where I am not always positive, or bubbly (as many refer to me), but who doesn't have a bad day here and there?  I am not saying that you have to pretend 24/7 to be someone you are not, but to stay in that hole, that pit, and never want to see the sunshine.....what kind of life is that?  I have been deep into depression many times in my life, and never thought I would come out of it. BUT I DID! and I did it on my own, not because someone else said I had to.  It is a choice you have to make on a daily basis.....sink in, or dig out?! 

I LOVE the feel of the sunshine on my face. I enjoy taking the time to smell the flowers, see them coming up in the spring, putting smiles on peoples faces, or making people laugh.  I get joy by encouraging others to look at the bright side of things.  I cannot help it if they choose to see it differently.  I just know that I do my best, and that is what matters in life. 

When was the last time you gave of yourself? When was the last time you accepted the responsibility of something wrong in a relationship and did something about it, instead of blaming others? When will you give, and what will you give to make the world a better place?  When was the last time you sent a card in the mail, just to bless someone? When was the last time you sent a just because gift with no expectations of getting a thank you back....just random kindness to someone you don't really know?  When was the last time you allowed someone to bless you? And then acknowledged it as a blessing?  When? What? How? Why?

Search deep within yourself and your life.  What do you really want from life? What to you want to give to make your life better?

2 comments:

  1. I know I count your friendship as a positive aspect in my life, hon...your blog is delightful, as are your cute wooly sheep! Keep it up!
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to have you as a friend over in CS! Your creations are wonderful and you definately have a great outlook on life!

    Hannahsnana (on RAV)

    ReplyDelete